Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by David Boxenhorn <da...@lookin2.com> on 2011/01/05 15:11:50 UTC

The CLI sometimes gets 100 results even though there are more, and sometimes gets more than 100

The CLI sometimes gets only 100 results (even though there are more) - and
sometimes gets all the results, even when there are more than 100!

What is going on here? Is there some logic that says if there are too many
results return 100, even though "too many" can be more than 100?

Re: The CLI sometimes gets 100 results even though there are more, and sometimes gets more than 100

Posted by Stu Hood <st...@gmail.com>.
What version of Cassandra were you testing with?

Posted by Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com>.
> I know that there's a limit, and I just assumed that the CLI set it to 100,
> until I saw more than 100 results.

Ooh, sorry. Didn't read carefully enough. Not sure why you see that
behavior. Sounds strange; should not be supported at the thrift level
AFAIK.

--
/ Peter Schuller

Re: The CLI sometimes gets 100 results even though there are more, and sometimes gets more than 100

Posted by David Boxenhorn <da...@lookin2.com>.
I know that there's a limit, and I just assumed that the CLI set it to 100,
until I saw more than 100 results.

Posted by Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com>.