Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Lord <pe...@plord.co.uk> on 2014/05/21 21:04:52 UTC

Google sites

Hi All,

Is there a mechanism available to publish maven site documentation to
google sites ?

Presumably this would be in the form of a wagon that would use the
google api to insert html to the right google sites page. However, I
couldn't find anything already built in this area.

Ideas welcome :-)

Thanks,

Pete

--
Peter Lord

Re: Google sites

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
This is awesome idea, I have a immediate need for it too.

-D