Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/09 21:05:38 UTC

MyFaces 1.2 and Tomcat's EL

On 10/5/06, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wendy,
>
> If you get extremely ambitious, we're going to need the Tomcat 6 El
> code packaged up and made available for MyFaces 1.2.

It just so happens that Filip Hanik is sitting with us at the
hackathon. :)  I switched the MyFaces 1.2 build from Jetty to the
Tomcat 6 el-api and jasper-el jars locally, and it looks fine.

I'll go see if they mind my deploying them to the snapshot repository.

--
Wendy

Re: MyFaces 1.2 and Tomcat's EL

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 10/10/06, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Excellent!   Wendy, as always, thanks for looking into this!

Done.

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.tomcat</groupId>
      <artifactId>el-api</artifactId>