Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/05 00:27:30 UTC

A New Mail Client (Mail User Agent) Implementation

Hello,

I know this list is about a server, especially James server,

but i need an idea, searched the web, but nothing could be found so far.

I must make a email client application, but i have not an analyse.

I need a specification, but so far i have only the chance of mimicry of
other clients.

Might there be a specification somewhere, or how can i generate an analyse?

Thanks for patience on unrelated post.

Re: A New Mail Client (Mail User Agent) Implementation

Posted by Merve Temizer <me...@gmail.com>.
I need to develop one by myself. But i do not know how to do a complete
analyse.

I wonder if there is a specification standard etc.