Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fengzhenxing <fe...@ahamojo.com> on 2015/07/23 05:41:45 UTC

How to integrate Wicket-cdi-1.1 to OSGi environment

Hi wicket-group:

I want to integrate the wicket-cdi to Karaf container.But I met some issues in deploying wicket application.

Some exception is below:

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No BeanManager found via the CDI provider and no fallback specified. Check your CDI setup or specify a fallback BeanManager in the CdiConfiguration.

In Karaf env,I has installed the Pax-CDI features.

But I don’t know Why occur the exception,So I hope whether give me some advising about how to use wicket-cdi in OSGI environment?

Thank you very much!

Looking forward to your reply!

Cheers,

Wicket user-James