Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sandy Polanski <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/01 03:44:37 UTC

Re: indexing folders with nutch

Cam, try increasing the depth and see what happens.
It seems that logic would say that they're on the same
directory depth/level; however, just give it a try
because I ran into a similar problem, and if I'm not
mistaken, that fixed it.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: indexing folders with nutch

Posted by Lourival Júnior <ju...@gmail.com>.
Yes Cam, if you use a depth 1 you will crawl only the first document. With a
depth 2 you will crawl the first document and all the links found on this
document. With depth 3, you will crawl the first one, its links and all
links found in cycle 2. And so on. Increasing you depth will increasing your
WebDB too. Try it ;)

Regards

--
Lourival Junior