Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2019/01/03 15:27:22 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repositories to gitbox.apache.org

Hi,

This will improve user experience/pull request flow. Seems we need a vote to proceed in time with gitbox repo. I am volunteering to coordinate the move:

Running a VOTE (starting tomorrow, lasting for ~3 days) on the user and dev channels and will coordinate the change with our CI on Sunday evening CET
Any objections ?

Best Regards,
Olaf

PS: My +1 mail on the initial request somehow did not left my computer.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Huge +1.
Thanks!

Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> 於 2019年1月3日 週四 下午11:27寫道: