Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "P'Simer, Dana" <da...@corp.bellsouth.net> on 2000/04/01 01:33:53 UTC

ApacheModuleJServ.dll

I get an error when I attempt to start apache stating that the above named
DLL is not a valid DLL image.  I have looked at the DLL file and QuickView
reports it to be an MS-DOS executable file where as the other DLLs in the
modules directory are reported as being DLLs.  I re-downloaded the file from
your HTTP server and got the same error.  I tried looking on your FTP server
but could not find the file.

Where can I get the file or the source code for so I can compile a new one?

Thanks,

Dana H. P'Simer, Jr.
x7547
dana.psimer@corp.bellsouth.net