Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@hyperreal.org> on 2002/05/12 23:36:22 UTC

Summary (was German documentation as a book)

Hi,

so it looks like the general answer regarding the german book
is yes, while most are in favour of option 2 (or could at least
go along with that option).

Astrid, may I get a definite yes or no from you if you are
available for the translation?
Is there anyone else who would like to work on the translation
and/or on a review (I'm available for a review)?
Michael, how about you?

Any ideas regarding time-frame? Can we provide the translation
in an XML format to them or do we have to do something else
like HTML?

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                  - "If it works, don't fix it."
lars@hyperreal.org                                (Sam Rayburn)

Re: Summary (was German documentation as a book)

Posted by Astrid Keßler <ke...@kess-net.de>.
Hello Lars,

> Astrid, may I get a definite yes or no from you if you are
> available for the translation?

Yes, I'm available. And André Malo, the other German speaker I mentioned
before, too. We both want to work on the translation.

> Any ideas regarding time-frame? Can we provide the translation
> in an XML format to them or do we have to do something else
> like HTML?

XML is possible.

Does MITP has any suggestion for the time-frame?
I think, it will be dependend on the number of translators.

regards
 Kess

--
E-Mail: kess@kess-net.de