Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2007/05/15 08:26:22 UTC

[Fwd: [CONF] Apache Felix: iPOJO (page edited)]

The confluence changes are send to the old incubator commits mailing
list. I think we should change this. Is this something we can do or do
we need to contact infrastructure?

Carsten

Re: [Fwd: [CONF] Apache Felix: iPOJO (page edited)]

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Yeah, I mentioned this...I am not sure where to edit it...

-> richard