Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com> on 2023/01/12 23:12:37 UTC

Article: NuttX for PinePhone: Touch Panel

PinePhone on NuttX will soon support LVGL Touchscreen Apps! This article
explains how we created the NuttX Driver for PinePhone's I2C Touch Panel...

https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/touch2

Lup

Re: Article: NuttX for PinePhone: Touch Panel

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hahaha, creating drivers for NuttX is very addictive! :-D

Posted by Bernd Walter <ti...@cicely7.cicely.de>.

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Very nice Lup! Kudos!!

Posted by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com>.