Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/09 09:36:33 UTC

Exporting and importing workflows, and restoring from backup snapshots

Good morning. How can we export and import our workflow backup snapshots
from one established NiFi server instance to a new instance of NiFi stood
up on a new server?

Also, how does one restore a previous version of a workflow backup snapshot
created from the administrative tool?

Thank you. -Jim

Re: Exporting and importing workflows, and restoring from backup snapshots

Posted by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for your patience with my questions Andy. I will do
that for pages I choose to watch.

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Jim,

Posted by James McMahon <js...@gmail.com>.