Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Tom Bradford <br...@dbxmlgroup.com> on 2001/12/07 18:31:13 UTC

CVS Availability

The Xindice CVS repository is now available.  Below are some quick
instructions on checking the source code out of it.  These instructions
will be posted in more detail once our Apache web home is established,
but for now I wanted to let it be known, so that those who are using CVS
to access the source code can keep up to date:

(bash instructions)

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic
cvs login    (password is anoncvs)
cvs co xml-xindice

--
Tom Bradford - http://www.tbradford.org
Developer - Apache Xindice (formerly dbXML)