Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jijisv <ji...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/03 14:36:00 UTC

Re: Axis 2 Memory Leak when Client is instantiated within Service - pertains to edu.emory...ConcurrentHashMap -> WAS: Re: When do cleanup functions need to be called?

Matt,

did you get this issue fixed?
I am facing the same error in the project I am working on. I am using Axis
1.4.1.
Appreciate your help.

Regards
Jiji

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Axis-2-Memory-Leak-when-Client-is-instantiated-within-Service---pertains-to-edu.emory...ConcurrentHashMap--%3E-WAS%3A-Re%3A-When-do-cleanup-functions-need-to-be-called--tp19631299p23850641.html