Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jeff Adamson <jw...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/24 01:58:57 UTC

configure svn to use a SOCKS proxy for specific hosts.

I would like interact with a http subversion repository which is not
directly available offsite. There is a SOCKS proxy and a VPN available,
either of which would allow access to the repo.  I do not want to install a
solution as heavy-weight as VPN, so I was hoping that there was a clean way
to use the SOCKS proxy. I did find that .subversion/servers file supports
various http-proxy-* properties, but as far as I know this is not sufficient
for a SOCKS proxy.

Any help would be appreciated, I am on Mac 10.6 with svn 1.6.5.
--Jeff