Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Matt Welch <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/24 04:51:00 UTC

T5: Spring Integration Issue

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong, but for lthe life of me, I can't
figure out what it is.

I'm not trying anything complicated. I've confirmed that my Spring beans are
accessible in my webapp so I know the Spring part of my configuration is
correct. Here's how I'm trying to inject the Spring bean (per the
tapestry-spring documentation):

    @Inject
    @SpringBean("groupRepository")
    private GroupRepository groupRepository;

However, when I try to access the page that uses this service, I'm seeing
the following error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: No service implements the interface
net.xxx.xxx.repository.GroupRepository.

I'm clearly missing a configuration step, but I'm just not sure what it is.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Matt

Re: T5: Spring Integration Issue

Posted by 蝈蝈龙 <el...@gmail.com>.
If you develop base on Tapestry 5.0.3
Please use
      @Inject("Spring:groupRepository")
Instead of
    @Inject
    @SpringBean("groupRepository")

'groupRepository' is just your the bean id defined in your spring's
configuration file.

This is my first to answer question in mail list . I have never used mail
list of any project before:)
My name is Allen Guo , come from China

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 4/24/07, Matt Welch <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sure I must be doing something wrong, but for lthe life of me, I can't
> figure out what it is.
>
> I'm not trying anything complicated. I've confirmed that my Spring beans are
> accessible in my webapp so I know the Spring part of my configuration is
> correct. Here's how I'm trying to inject the Spring bean (per the
> tapestry-spring documentation):
>
>     @Inject
>     @SpringBean("groupRepository")
>     private GroupRepository groupRepository;

This is from 5.0.4-SNAPSHOT and on, for early version use the one
other has suggested.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: T5: Spring Integration Issue

Posted by 蝈蝈龙 <el...@gmail.com>.

ActionLink Parameter

Posted by Hans Braxmeier <ha...@uni-ulm.de>.
Hello,

Considering the Tutorial with
the Start and Guess page: On
the Start page is an ActionLink
(Start guessing) which initialises
the number to guess by calling the
onAction() Method which calls the
guess.setup() Method and passes
a random number...

Is it possible to pass different
parameters to the guess page which
depend on different ActionLinks?

E.g. if there are three ActionLinks:
Start guessing (1-10)
Start guessing (1-100)
Start guessing (word)
In the first and second case a number
should be passed, in the second case
a string...

Thanks for any help, Hans

--

Abteilungen SAI
und Stochastik

Universität Ulm
Helmholtzstr. 18
Raum E22
0731/50-23575

Re: T5: Spring Integration Issue

Posted by Matt Welch <ma...@gmail.com>.
As I mentioned, my Spring configurations is confirmed as working. I was
using 5.0.3 which I assumed was the latest as it's the one mentioned on the
first page as the most recent SNAPSHOT. What's the best way to keep track of
the latest available SNAPSHOT?

A big "Thanks" to everyone who took the time to answer my original question.

-Matt

Posted by SergeEby <sd...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.