Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@luers.qosina.com> on 1997/01/20 23:37:37 UTC

[BUG]: "no problem, just a suggestion" on Linux (fwd)

no ack.

admin@leech.com said:
> From nobody@hyperreal.com  Mon Jan 20 14:58:25 1997
> From: admin@leech.com
> To: awm@qosina.com
> Date: Mon Jan 20 11:59:21 1997
> Subject: [BUG]: "no problem, just a suggestion" on Linux
>
> Submitter: admin@leech.com
> Operating system: Linux, version:
> Version of Apache Used: 1.2b4
> Extra Modules used: most of them :-)
> URL exhibiting problem:
>
> Symptoms:
> --
> The most useful feature of some of the newer
> http servers on the market is 'throttling'
> the data rate of connections.  I'm sure you are
> aware of Jef Pozkanzer's 'thttpd' which throttles
> connections on certain types of files to a data
> rate you specify.  Anyway, it would be a good
> thing to have in Apache if anyony out there wants
> to work on it.
>
> --
>
> Backtrace:

Aram Mirzadeh					awm@qosina.com
Apache httpd team member			awm@apache.org
PGP Key			http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html
Key Sig:      BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0

A diplomat...is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such
a way that you actually look forward to the trip. -Caskie Stinnett

Re: [BUG]: "no problem, just a suggestion" on Linux (fwd)

Posted by ra...@mail1.bellglobal.com.
A bandwidth limiting module was recently submitted to the Apache module
registry at <URL:http://www.zyzzyva.com/server/module_registry/>

-Rasmus