Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com> on 2007/10/26 14:15:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2

Hi All,

I have uploaded a version of ServiceMix 3.2 for you to review. See
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SM/ServiceMix+3.2
for all the links and release notes.

[ ] +1 Release ServiceMix 3.2
[ ] ± 0
[ ] -1 Do not release ServiceMix 3.2

Cheers

Freeman

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Builds great for me.  Thanks!

+1

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Agree.
Cheers

Freeman

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
It's weird.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Step 2 in the build fails:

   servicemix-m2-repo (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
my +1

Btw, this vote will be closed by end of today.

cheers

Freeman

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
James
-------

Open Source SOA
http://open.iona.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.

Posted by Eduardo de Vera <et...@gmail.com>.
Hi everybody,

I dont know if this is the right place to post this issue, but
yesterday i tried to download the 3.2-snapshot version of servicemix
and compile it on my own machine. The first step was ok "mvn
-Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dprofile=step1 install" but the second did not
conclude correctly "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dprofile=step2
install" because of a broken dependency. The trace is in the text file
attached.

--
Eduardo de Vera
Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform 1.4

blog -> http://blogandshare.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Release ServiceMix 3.2

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com>.
Done, SM-1121 and SM-1122  fix are in release.
Only affected module archetypes and distribution are re-uploaded.

Cheers

Freeman

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 10/30/07, Freeman Fang <fr...@iona.com> wrote: