Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Remmerswaal, Marcel" <ma...@logicacmg.com> on 2007/06/18 10:24:10 UTC

ADF Faces popup problem

Hi,

I am trying to write a script that is simulating a selectment through a certain popup. When I click on a button a popup will appear where I can select a person. When I selected the person it will be filled in a certain field on my web application.
The problem is I am using badboy to record every request. Well when recording this popup badboy crashes. So I had to write it manually within JMeter. I could sniffer the requests to get to the popup and find the parameters. But still there is a problem. The popup uses ADF Faces. When I replay my script in JMeter I get the following "popView() no view has been pushed" What am I doing wrong how can you push a popView() am I forgetting a certain request??

Hopefully somebody can help me

greets