Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/09 19:10:24 UTC

Meeting Belgium Hasselt

Hello Pierre,

It was really interesting to meet you and to chat about Ofbiz.
Perhaps we have to organize a physical chat with more people anywhere
inside a radius around Brussels, Belgium. So that can be Paris, London,
Dusseldorf, Luxemburg, etc. if there are any interesting persons.

Regards,
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Fwd: Meeting Belgium Hasselt

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric, All,

Indeed it was really interesting and fun to meet you in this impromptu
mini-meet. It is always good to meet face to face and exchange viewpoints
and ideas; it surely beats conversing via mailing lists.

Our first opportunity to meet face to face is at the ApacheCon event, which
will be held in Budapest from Nov 17th up to Nov 21st. At this even there
will be a full track of talks (6) about various aspects of working with
OFBiz on Monday 17th, and surely some project members will be there also
the day(s) thereafter.

So get your ticket and meet a few of the active contributors.
However, if you're unable to attend the Apachecon I am willing to meet up
somewhere else and share with you and update you on what has happened at
the event. You can make that become a reality by setting up such a
mini-event. This would only take a venue (which can be a room at your
location) and a date.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*