Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/09 00:36:03 UTC

DAS Tomcat integration and automated sample tests

After lot's of discussion around modularization, I have ported back the
tomcat integration to allow running DAS samples and automated tests on a
tomcat distribution.

The tomcat integration is available under : java/samples/das/testing/tomcat
The das sample htmlUnit is available under :
java/samples/das/testing/tomcat/companyweb

Documentation on how to setup and run the automation is available under:
java/samples/das/testing/tomcat/readme.htm

I have attached patches for the following JIRAS:
   - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-607  (patch attached fixes
607 and 440)
   - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-440  (das.zip is obsolete
and the fix if available under tuscany 607)

I'd appreciate if a commiter could take a look and send any
question/feedback or, if things looks ok, please commit the changes.

Thanks
Luciano

Luciano Resende
SOA Opensource - Apache Tuscany