Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "R.J. Steinert" <rj...@rjsteinert.com> on 2014/06/06 15:27:32 UTC

Other parameters for PDFToImage tool?

Hi all,

We'd like to get specific about things like DPI and other such things when
converting PDFs to Images. Is there a way we can achieve this with PDFBox's
PDFToImage?  We see there are no such parameters defined in the
documentation.

http://pdfbox.apache.org/commandline/#pdfToImage

- R.J. Steinert (http://github.com/rjsteinert)

Re: Other parameters for PDFToImage tool?

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Try

   -resolution NNN

more parameters by calling without arguments

Tilman