Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2018/07/25 08:25:52 UTC

回复:【Proposal】Close ServiceComb group on github

+1.
Does huawei has an organization to hosting these contents? Maybe we can move them all there. And I have an organization to host temporary contents.
https://github.com/huaweicse

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
It is a nice choice,
But I think it is free for the maintainers to transfer the projects to
anywhere, that is not the scope of ServiceComb.
To the community, we only demand the maintainers to transfer out there
projects.

Best Regards,
---

bismy <bi...@qq.com> 于2018年7月25日周三 下午4:31写道:

Posted by Kirin Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Besides current projects in ServiceComb group,   may be we should also take
the repo of start.servicecomb.io into consideration,
Now it is in my personal repo

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2018年7月25日周三 下午4:45写道:

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, Got what you mean.
My question is if we sure we will have more servicecomb demo in future,
could we have a place in Apache to keep these Demos?
But not anything about huaweixxx.

Best Regards,
---

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
OK , got it.

I think we can suggest the author to transfer the repos to huaweicse for
temporary, and we also can create issues to track removing huawei-related
informations.
I am going to create it.

Best Regards,
---