Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by spilkt <no...@yahoo.com> on 2010/05/20 03:44:06 UTC

Ivy's URL Resolver and Transitive Dependencies

For some reason I can't seem to resolve the dependencies of my dependencies
when using a url resolver to specify a repository's location. However, when
using the ibiblio resolver, I am able to retrieve them.

I asked my question in more detail at stackoverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2869353/does-ivys-url-resolver-support-transitive-retrieval
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2869353/does-ivys-url-resolver-support-transitive-retrieval

Re: Ivy's URL Resolver and Transitive Dependencies

Posted by spilkt <no...@yahoo.com>.
Still looking for a solution.

I've tried:
<ibiblio name="ibiblio" root="http://my.internal.domain.name/ivy/"
pattern="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
m2compatible="true"/>

but Ivy doesn't seem to be adhering to the new pattern I've specified.