Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Yuki Morishita <mo...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/20 16:01:27 UTC

Cassandra Conference in Tokyo, Oct 5

Greetings,

I'd like to announce Cassandra Conference in Tokyo on October 5th.
The conference mainly focuses on "real world" usage of Apache Cassandra.

The talks includes:
- How cassandra is used behind the location sharing mobile application
- Amazon S3 like cloud storage backed by Cassandra
etc.

Jonathan Ellis, Apache Cassandra project chair and DataStax CTO, will
be giving keynote speech.

For more detail, please follow the link bellow: (the original site is
Japanese only.)

  http://ec-cube.ec-orange.jp/lp/cassandra-conference-in-tokyo/

or google translated version:

  http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=ja&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fec-cube.ec-orange.jp%2Flp%2Fcassandra-conference-in-tokyo%2F&act=url

If you're around Tokyo and willing to attend, but not fluent in
Japanese, please let me know.
I'm willing to offer help.

--
Yuki Morishita

Re: Cassandra Conference in Tokyo, Oct 5

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
I'll be in Tokyo the 4th through the 7th -- let me know if you'd like
to meet outside the conference.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra