Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Alexander Saar <al...@googlemail.com> on 2008/01/17 14:16:29 UTC

Log Level config in Sling console

Hello Sling team,
during my work with Sling I noticed that the Sling console does
notdisplay the values for the Log Level in the LogbackManager
configuration correctly. (see attached screenshot)

Has somebody else experienced similar problems? If so I will add an
issue to the JIRA.

Kind regards,
Alex

Re: Log Level config in Sling console

Posted by Alexander Saar <al...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Felix,

Felix Meschberger schrieb:
> Attachements don't work on Apache Lists (generally) ...

Thanks for the hint.
> This is a known issue (at least to me). Thus it would be nice to have a
> JIRA, where you also can attache the screenshot. Thanks.

Will do that.

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Am Donnerstag, den 17.01.2008, 14:16 +0100 schrieb Alexander Saar:
> Hello Sling team,
> during my work with Sling I noticed that the Sling console does
> notdisplay the values for the Log Level in the LogbackManager
> configuration correctly. (see attached screenshot)

Attachements don't work on Apache Lists (generally) ...

> Has somebody else experienced similar problems? If so I will add an
> issue to the JIRA.

This is a known issue (at least to me). Thus it would be nice to have a
JIRA, where you also can attache the screenshot. Thanks.

Regards
Felix