Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Vincent Fritz <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/14 14:10:05 UTC

Fw: Repo for mod_perl-2.0 win32

Hi,

I’m looking for the package mod_perl-2.0 for Win32.

I try to install it from depo http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/PPMPackager/10xx, http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/PPMPackager/12xx and http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/

I have these error messages :
Downloading cpan.uwinnipeg.ca packlist...failed 503 Service Unavailable
Downloading theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca packlist...failed 503 Service Unavailable
Are these depo down ?Regards,Vincent

RE: Repo for mod_perl-2.0 win32

Posted by Steve Hay <St...@verosoftware.com>.
They are quite possibly down, having been the creation of the sadly departed Randy Kobes.

I have put a couple of builds (not PPM packages, sorry) of mod_perl suitable for use with ActivePerl and StrawberryPerl 5.16.0 here:

http://people.apache.org/~stevehay/