Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jake Boomgaarden <jc...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/13 04:28:36 UTC

Hello!

My name is Jake and I am a COBOL programmer. My real interests lie
with slightly more modern languages though. I am currently trying to improve
my competency with Java, but I have an interest in most anything modern.
I'm from Waukesha, WI. I am really excited to help out and hopefully learn
some new skills!

Jacob

Re: Hello!

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
OpenOffice is primarily written in C++, you are welcome to download the
source file from here:
http://openoffice.apache.org/source.html
And review our development guide and Building guide from our wiki:
* http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide
* http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO
* http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/intro-development.html

--