Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-04-15] #general

2022-04-15 08:01:33 UTC - John Norris: Hello,
I have used the openwhisk/standalone docker image to run on a linux VM. It works except that ....
I set up credentials with wsk property set using the details that are shown when the container is created. I have a .wskprops file for my user on the VM.
wsk property get shows my namespace as guest and this appears to a problem in that wsk packages is empty
&gt; wsk package list /whisk.system
&gt; packages
and running
&gt; wsk package get --summary /whisk.system/samples
&gt; error: Unable to get package 'samples': The supplied authentication is not authorized to access 'whisk.system/samples'. (code wfxgtt1sQTiuSOb0lXmuZwjZiAwzVKcI)
So am I supposed to be running openshift via the standalone container? Do I need to add a new namespace? How do I get to see the built in packages?

Regards,
John
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1650009693949139?thread_ts=1650009693.949139&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----