Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/13 01:43:28 UTC

[vfs] Version 2.0 In Apache Nexus

I saw an email message in December that indicated that Version 2.0 of VFS
was in Apache Nexus.  However, I tried searching Nexus for "commons vfs"
none of the references are directly to the project.  Also, only version 1.0
of Commons VFS seems to be in mvnrepository.com.  Is there a repository that
has the latest version of VFS?  If so, can someone post a URL for it?

Cheers,

Mark

card.ly: <http://card.ly/phidias51>

Re: [vfs] Version 2.0 In Apache Nexus

Posted by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com>.
I was wondering if there was any progress with the VFS 2.0 release?  I'd
like to be able to use it in ArgoUML to help users manage document template
repositories on web/WebDAV servers.  I understand there have been a number
of patches in this release, and I'm looking forward to being able to
integrate it in.

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Regards,

Mark Fortner

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Mark Fortner <ph...@gmail.com>.