Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@bea.com> on 2004/07/19 19:53:41 UTC

Beehive Status Report

Noel J. Bergman wrote on Sunday, July 18, 2004 2:28 PM:

> Your quarterly
> report is now overdue. Please provide it ASAP.  It need not be
> lengthy.

Here's a really quick status update from a really new project:

* Beehive's initial source code contribution was made on Friday,
19 July.
* All mailing lists and the SVN directory are completely up and running.
* We still need to get CLAs from three of the committers, but the rest
are working fine.
* Requests for JIRA and a wiki page are pending.
* So, basic infrastructure stuff is in good shape...now it's time to
start helping people understand the code base and how they can best
contribute to it.

Re: Beehive Status Report

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Cliff,

is the copyright notice situation resolved? (or) do you want to raise it?

thanks,
dims