Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ma...@gmail.com on 2008/12/03 10:03:14 UTC

Re: How to make .java files in src/main/resources available at runtime?

Hi Geoffrey,

I'm curious, why does another application need to interact with your Java
source code? Is that really what needs to occur?

Cheers,
Martijn

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-resources-plugin/examples/include-exclude.html

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.
I know at least of one application, which uses jar files with some
java and some class files. It is the Masters of Java software, which
bundles each assignment as a jar. The java files are shown to the
users (the clients) and committed and compiled at the server.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

Iprofs BV.