Posted to axkit-dev@xml.apache.org by Michael A Nachbaur <mi...@nachbaur.com> on 2004/05/13 18:43:01 UTC

Patch: Custom XML Catalogs

I worked up this patch to allow a user to add custom XML catalogs to AxKit, so
custom URIs, DTDs and other such fun items can be utilized within an AxKit
website.

I've implemented this as "AxXMLCatalog <filename>", but I don't feel
comfortable about adding YA Apache directive.  What do you all think?  It
would function just as well if it was a dir_config directive.

This isn't a very important addition, because not many people use catalogs.  I
personally have found them useful while playing around with DocBook, and felt
it could be extended to some of my other webapps, so I can define paths, DTDs
and so forth in a common and central config file.

--
Michael A. Nachbaur <mi...@nachbaur.com>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc

Re: Patch: Custom XML Catalogs

Posted by Michael A Nachbaur <mi...@nachbaur.com>.
Hehe, great!  I was using this for a DocBook book that used XIncludes.  I do
my writing in <oXygen/>, and would like to have it rendered to XHTML/PDF
using AxKit.  I got tired of changing all my URIs throughout the whole set of
documents.

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.