Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Oscar <os...@yahoo.es> on 2007/03/01 11:07:05 UTC

Axis and Apache XML-RPC api

Hi all,

I'm a newbie in web services and after lots of reading I'm trying to
evaluate Apache Axis and Apache XML-RPC api.

The following questions come to my mind:

        1- does Axis make any use of xml-rpc internally?

        2- does an Apache XML-RPC based web service peform better than a
web service based on the Axis framework?

        3- is Apache XML-RPC commonly used? (since there doesn´t seem to
be much documentation available on the web).

Thank you very much in advance for any sort of help or directions.

Kind regards,
Oscar Diaz

Re: Axis and Apache XML-RPC api

Posted by Oscar <os...@yahoo.es>.