Posted to announce@apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2011/10/12 11:02:07 UTC

[ANN] Apache log4net 1.2.11 Released

Re: [ANN] Apache log4net 1.2.11 Released

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
>> Do you want an account?
>
> Won't hurt if I want to go through this again 8-)

OK, now we have to find out how we can handle that for you :-)
My guess is we need an infra ticket or mail to infra@

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [ANN] Apache log4net 1.2.11 Released

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-10-12, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> Here we go:
> https://blogs.apache.org/logging/entry/ann_apache_log4net_1_2

Thanks!

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Here we go:
https://blogs.apache.org/logging/entry/ann_apache_log4net_1_2

Do you want an account?
Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: [ANN] Apache log4net 1.2.11 Released

Posted by Richard Pennenga <rp...@angel-med.com>.
Stefan,

Congratulations and thanks!

Richard J. Pennenga