Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by manish_goyal <ma...@infosys.com> on 2008/11/26 12:12:56 UTC

how to send a jms message from a webservice to JMS queue

Hi,

I am using a scenario where i am sending a message to ActiveMQ queue. I am
creating a service unit which is consuming that message from the queue using
WSDL and WebService, and i am updating the message in this serviceunit.
>From the service-unit i want to send that message to another JMS queue.

My Program flow is:-
Queue1-->ServiceUnit(WebService)-->Queue2
I am unable to send from serviceunit to Queue2.

How to solve this problem?

Please give pointers for this problem.

Thanks.

Regards,