Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by vi...@netcourrier.com on 2005/05/26 16:08:03 UTC

COncurent access to resources

Hi,

I'm curently developing a CMS application and I would like to know if two applications embedding Jackrabbit library can work on a common file system ?
For example if one is adding a file into a directory, will the other see the file immediatly or is there a cache layer and a need to refresh it before ?
Is there some potential problems with such an implementation ?

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)