Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Radek Skokan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/16 11:34:07 UTC

Support for OpenStack Glance?

Hello,

I'm playing with jclouds against OpenStack.
I would like to upload & download images/snapshots using jclouds, but as I
can see there is no support for Glance yet.

I found an older thread about (
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/jclouds/cGJkyvzkL3M) it saying that
it is in org.jclouds.labs/openstack-glance:1.5.0-beta.9. But when looking
at https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs, I don't see any glance there.

So my question: has Glance support been removed from the "lab version" with
the intention not to support it? Or are there any plans to add Glance
support?

Thanks,
Radek

Re: Support for OpenStack Glance?