Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com> on 2006/05/25 00:06:07 UTC

Re: [VOTE] SpamAssassin 3.1.2 release

On Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:45 PM -0700 Marc Perkel <ma...@perkel.com>
wrote:

> So - what's new in 3.1.2 ?

<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/tags/spamassassin_release_3_1_2/>

I see a Changes file which lists all the Subversion change comments. I
don't see the summary one typically sees in the release announcement.

Re: [VOTE] SpamAssassin 3.1.2 release

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 03:06:07PM -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote:
> >So - what's new in 3.1.2 ?
>
> <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/tags/spamassassin_release_3_1_2/>
>
> I see a Changes file which lists all the Subversion change comments. I
> don't see the summary one typically sees in the release announcement.

The summary is in the proposed release announcement at the bottom.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"I hate Victor Hugo", said Les miserably.