Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/06 11:29:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Sling API

Hi all,

The vote for the new Sling API to replace the former Component API is
now closed with the following result (* marks binding votes):

  *Felix Meschberger +1
  *Betrand Delacretaz +1
  *Juanjo Velazquez +1
  *Carsten Ziegeler +1
  *Christophe Lombart +1
  Torgeir Veimo +1

This vote passes with 6 (5 of which binding) +1 votes and no veto. Thank
you all for voting.

I will now create a branch of the current Sling state as
Sling_Component_API start reorganizing the trunk according to Module
Reorganization Proposal [1]. Next I will start porting the code to the
new Sling API.

Regards
Felix

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/6REB