Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2006/12/19 21:51:20 UTC

[help-needed] Documentation

After releasing cocoon-core-m2, I have continued to work on the documentation
again. As a first step I have started with the main site
(http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/ or
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/), which will be published at
http://cocoon.apache.org.

I created a new homepage (honestly, I have never visited the RoR website ;-))
and a new navigation structure. Most of the documents are still empty. It would
be of great help if you could work on following tasks:

   o   short description "What is Apache Cocoon?"
       The former description doesn't fit to Cocoon 2.2
   o   short descripton "What are Cocoon blocks?"
   o   fill the empty documents presentations, books, articles
   o   write "How to contribute?"
   o   update "History"
   o   write "Your first XML pipeline" (continue the "Your first Cocoon
       application using Maven 2" introduction)

Thanks in advance!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc