Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ugo Vasi <ug...@procne.it> on 2016/01/14 17:04:38 UTC

Dashboard RAM does not update the percentage

Hi all,

I just added some new servers in a newcluster and in the dashboard
appear the right amount of memory and the total already allocated but
the proportion is wrong.

It reports 50% of memory occuped with 28 GB allocated over 220 GB of
total memory.

If I click to display "System-wide capacity" table, the Memory row shows
"Allocated: 28 GB / 220 GB" and "13%", as aspected.

We configured two clusters and it seems that the percentage of
50%appears to be the percentage of the first cluster. Is there a way to
display the correct percentagein the dashboard?

We use cloudstack 4.5 on ubuntu 14.04.

Thanks

--

   U g o   V a s i    <ug...@procne.it>
   P r o c n e  s.r.l    >)

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate e
confidenziali ed è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita.
Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è
destinato, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo e a non leggerlo, dandocene
gentilmente comunicazione.
Per qualsiasi informazione si prega di contattare support@procne.it .
Rif. D.L. 196/2003

Re: Dashboard RAM does not update the percentage

Posted by Ugo Vasi <ug...@procne.it>.
All hypervisors (the new ones and the old ones) are functioning and
communicating with the management server..
We are using KVM.

Thanks
ugo

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.