Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2004/02/18 23:49:22 UTC

Change of License

The board has accepted the new Apache Software License v2.0 for use by
all ASF projects, and requires that any software released after March
1, 2004 use the 2.0 license.

This means that all license files must change and all license notes in
code must change.

Please see

http://www.apache.org/dev/apply-license.html

for details.

I think the strategy is to just go through and as you work on
something, fix up the licenses in the local area that you are working,
unless someone wants to do the entire thing at once...

geir

geir@4quarters.com

Re: Change of License

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.