Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/08 23:15:06 UTC

Next DSv2 sync date

Hi everyone,

I have a conflict with the normal DSv2 sync time this Wednesday and I'd
like to attend to talk about the TableProvider API.

Would it work for everyone to have the sync at 6PM PST on Tuesday, 10
December instead? I could also make it at the normal time on Thursday.

Ryan Blue
Software Engineer
Netflix

Re: Next DSv2 sync date

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Actually, my conflict was cancelled so I'll send out the usual invite for
Wednesday. Sorry for the noise.

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer