Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tomcat <to...@unixplanet.biz> on 2006/07/26 08:24:42 UTC

decompile java class

Hello

I am trying to decompile the java class file with javap command but it
returns
my-class-name.class  contains some-other-package

so I am unable to decompile it .

is any one has experience with javap command ?
how can I decompile a class that cotains other package or classes.
I am aware of other decompilers, but I can not use them.

thanks for help

Re: [OT] decompile java class

Posted by Bob Hall <rf...@yahoo.com>.
"Tomcat" wrote:

--- Tomcat <to...@unixplanet.biz> wrote:

> Thanks Mohsen for your reply, but I can not download
> and use jad or
> other decompilers, please let me know if you know
> how to decompile
> the java class that contains another class.
>
> Thanks

$ javap -help
$ javap -classpath

And a proper name would be nice; does your boss
call you "Tomcat"?

-Bob

Re: decompile java class

Posted by Tomcat <to...@unixplanet.biz>.

Re: decompile java class

Posted by Mohsen Saboorian <mo...@gmail.com>.

Re: decompile java class

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Umm... Tomcat,

> I am trying to decompile the java class file with javap command but
> it returns my-class-name.class  contains some-other-package
>
> so I am unable to decompile it .

Why are you unable to decompile it? Please post the command you used and
the resulting output. Don't forget to use the "-c" parameter to get the
code ;)

-chris