Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com> on 2005/03/24 14:51:50 UTC

some documentation

Hi nutch users,

one of the most requested feature until last time was more
documentation.
Therefore we decide to publish some documentation we collected until
last months under the creative commons license.
This document is actually more interesting for new nutch users than for
nutch geeks, however we plan to extend the document with more detailed
technical documentation continuously.
As mentioned this document first was just a private collection of
notes, later used in our company and now we would love to share it with
the community, that is why  it is still located in our company wiki.

The document is available here:
http://wiki.media-style.com/display/nutchDocu/Home
Updates can be retrieved as RSS feed as well:
http://wiki.media-style.com/spaces/rss.action?
key=nutchDocu&newPages=false

Hopefully people will find it usefully.

Best Regards,
Frank Henze & Stefan Groschupf

P.S. .. and remember informations should be free. :-)