Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Rottstock, Sven" <Sv...@sungard.de> on 2008/02/20 18:48:53 UTC

[Trinidad] panelPopup + selectManyCheckbox inside

Hi List,

i get in troubles when i'm trying to use a selectManyCheckbox inside a
panelPopup.
When i open the popup for the first time the behaviour is like expected.
I mean i can mark any entries in the selectManyCheckbox as selected and
after applying the changes via the commandLink i can see the changes.
But if i open the popup for the second time and deselect an item i can
see a warning in my server log:

20.02.2008 17:54:55
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.SimpleSelectMan
yRenderer getSelectedIndices
WARNUNG: Some entries in value of
CoreSelectManyCheckbox[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=_id46] not found in
SelectItems: [java.lang.Object@62be97, java.lang.Object@62be97,
java.lang.Object@62be97, ColumnPreference@a96863,
ColumnPreference@4703c]

After that the panelPopup would have no entries which are marked as
selected (although actually the backing bean has selected entries)

I thought that the problem lies in my backing bean but if i replace the
selectManyCheckbox with selectManyListbox all works fine.

Has anybody any glues on that issue?

By the way: here is a short code snippet that i'm using:
Columns">
    <f:facet name="trigger">
    </f:facet>
        <f:selectItems value="#{bean.allColumns}"/>
        partialSubmit="true" inlineStyle="margin-left:25px;"
        onclick="TrPanelPopup.hidePopup(event); return true;"/>

Thanks in advance,

Sven

AW: [Trinidad] panelPopup + selectManyCheckbox inside

Posted by "Rottstock, Sven" <Sv...@sungard.de>.
It is working now. Just added a valid action in the commandLink solves my problems.

Cheers

[...]

        onclick="TrPanelPopup.hidePopup(event); return true;"/> </tr:panelPopup>

Thanks in advance,

Sven