Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Geeta Ramani <gr...@terralink.com> on 2004/07/28 22:35:09 UTC

RE: Not Logged in with the same loggin-password if it isalready registered.

The HttpSessionlistener interface is your friend ..;)

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/sdk_1.3/techdocs/api/javax/servlet/http/HttpSessionListener.html

All you do is write a class which implements it and overwrite the sessionDestroyed(HttpSessionEvent) method and bob's your uncle.. (Note that HttpSessionEvEnt.getSession gives you a hnadle to the session that was/is in the process of getting destroyed).

Point of fact i haven't tested my code with the windows "X" but my bet is it works.. (famous last words)..

Geeta