Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefan Kok <st...@opensolutions.co.za> on 2006/12/29 09:56:28 UTC

MTOM

Hi All

My understanding from the MTOM guide is that if I specify:

OMText textData = sf.createOMText(dataHandler, false);

Then the attachment will be sent using base64 and not binary. However it
sends it as binary regardless if I set it as true or false.

Also the guide lists an example :

	//User can set optimized to false by using the following
	//textData.doOptimize(false);

This however does not seem to exist.

I am misunderstanding the user guide ?

Below you can see all the options that I set.

.
.
.
Options options = new Options();
options.setTo(epr);
options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.AUTHENTICATE, auth);
options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED, Boolean.FALSE);

			/*
			 * NB !!! MTOM must be enabled for
			 * multipart/related to work !!
			 */

options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

options.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_SWA,Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
			options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);

options.setSoapVersionURI(SOAP11Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI);
.
.
.
DataHandler dh = new DataHandler(fileDataSource);
.
.
.
OMText textData = sf.createOMText(dh, false);
name.addChild(textData);

Kind regards
Stefan

[Axis2] Re: MTOM

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Fixed in the svn head.. http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=491179

~Thilina

Re: MTOM

Posted by Stefan Kok <st...@opensolutions.co.za>.
Thanks Thilina

Will try your advice will let you know what the outcome is.

Regards
Stefan.

--
Stefan Kok <st...@opensolutions.co.za>