Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Rafael Benevides <be...@redhat.com> on 2014/08/11 23:48:11 UTC

First steps for DeltaSpike docs contribution

Hi all,

I talked with Michelle (copied on this email thread) and it's everything
ready so her team's job can be started Monday, (08/11).

If there are no objections, the plan proposed here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/186f_amQ9XuREq8FcO7orxvOjQZtvEEYa7WPj1e8p8bM/edit#heading=h.4sqhyz68wgg2
will be implemented using the asciidoc format and it will be host
together with the DeltaSpike sources (
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/deltaspike.git ).

The path will be $REPO_ROOT/ deltaspike/documentation/ (as proposed by
John Ament PoC)

While the documentation work is being made, we will have time to work on
Apache CMS

--

*Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer*
JBoss Developer

Red Hat

See how it works at www.redhat.com <http://www.redhat.com/>

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3258288> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/redhatlatam>

Re: First steps for DeltaSpike docs contribution

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@john:
sure - all my published repos are AL2 right now and everybody is welcome to
fork/re-use it.
the repos about deltaspike are also linked in our documentation (so it
should be easy to find the useful repos).

regards,
gerhard

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafael Benevides <be...@redhat.com>.
I just think that the ref #2 ( adding docs content ), we don't need/want
to take the .md files there. We can keep them on the old repo.

Besides that, +1 for this workflow.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@john:
no - as i said mark created the folder deltaspike and afaik the initial
intention was e.g.:

repo-root
|_ deltaspike
|_ documentation

or something like

repo-root
|_ deltaspike
|_ deltaspike-cms

(that was no comment that we should do it that way).

regards,
gerhard

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Gerhard,